So now that I'm a seasoned blogger with 1 blog under my belt.. 😊. As I mentioned, I was looking for a place to air my spiritual musings. Many years ago, I composed several devotionals for a friend who was travelling a lot. I still have them (they were returned to me) and I hope to share them in future posts, provided they have stood the test of time.
I think about God a lot. Since He changed my life when I was 18, my thoughts go to Him naturally. He is the heart center of my life, and I tend to relate situations to metaphors as a result. Something can be happening in the natural, and my mind will go to the parallel in the spiritual. And they tend to stay there, unless I speak them out or write them down.
I am continually amazed by God. Whether it's the fact that He knows (and cares) about every detail in my life (micro) or by the fact that He loved His creation so much that He left the eternal realm of time and space to enter ours, to become a sin sacrifice and die for our debt payment (humankind). It was a spiritual solution to a spiritual problem, and has nothing to do with race, culture, etc. If you are a human being, He came for you. Amazing. Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God....
And so continues the journey of grace... we are not all on the same path, but He meets us where we are and walks with us, provided we ask Him to accompany us. That's the thing: He's such a gentleman that He won't force us to love Him, or seek Him... but when we do... we realize it's so much more than we can ever imagine.
Blessings.
I'm continually amazed too!
ReplyDelete