Thursday, October 21, 2021

Faithful

 A friend met up with someone that I have known for 35 years, but haven't seen in 25. She saw him this weekend. I sent her a text and said, "I don't know if you are going to see him again, but... I used to listen to Bob Mumford and Derek Prince tapes (in the 80's!) - I don't remember which one, but one said something I never will forget.

 'If (he) ever saw someone whom he hadn't seen in a long time,  he would just want to know one thing. Was that person still following the Lord?' 

The most important thing...

So I said to my friend, "If you see him again, tell him - "Yes, yes I am. I love Him with all my heart, strength, mind and spirit. He is the Light of my life and the Rock of my soul." 

I bless the Lord with all my soul. He is the reason I live, and the breath that flows through me. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy Name. Psalm 103:1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment