Well, this is different. New, unchartered territory for me, for sure!
It's a little daunting to know that future conversations will be out there on the World Wide Web for all to see... to know that I will be sharing thoughts more personal than I might express on social media. Exciting, though, as the prospect of having a platform to present those thoughts (which will reveal more of my inner heart and mind) stirs me to create.
I was looking for a place where I could safely speak of my faith and the path on which the Lord continues to lead me.
So here is my safe space. I won't be talking of politics, or puppies. The revelations that the Lord gives and the devotions that He brings to my mind and heart will be the topics which I bring to the table.
If you want to comment or contribute, please do so as you feel led!
Lord can use puppies to get the message across!
ReplyDeleteYes He can and perhaps He will!! 😇🐾
ReplyDelete