Friday, May 29, 2020

Simple things

Listening to a song that is beautiful in it's simplicity.
"Hallelujah" 8x
"Lord we love you" 
"Lord we thank you" 
"Lord we praise you" 

Just repeating these phrases. Nothing fancy, just simple honest adoration. I think sometimes He doesn't need all the fanfare; just a heart's cry to the Creator from the creation. 

We love You, we acknowledge You, we praise You, we adore You. 

You are our God and we are Your people. The sheep of Your pasture. 

The Father's heart connecting to the hearts of His children.  

I'm not a parent, but I can imagine the joy it would bring to a parent's heart just to hear their child say, "I love you. I don't need anything from you. I just want you to know how much I love you." 

For God so loved the world.... and His beloved loving Him back. 

Blessings! 

1 comment:

  1. Many feel they have to pray in a structured/grand format reciting prayers and creeds etc. God is your dad. Come to Him as such. Come with gratitude, concerns, frustrations...He can take it. His love is unimaginable. Just talk with Him...every day...all the time. Your closeness to your Creator will increase...

    ReplyDelete